Florex compression hosiery are exceptionally hard-wearing. Thanks to their special knit pattern
they are exceptionally air-permeable.
Their outstanding durability means they are particulary suitable for longer-term therapy. Even
if your legs require continuous support by means of compression you will still feel comfortable,
not least because of their perfect fit.
- Porous and hard-wearing knit making it particularly suitable for long-term compression therapy
- Air-permeable and extremely comfortable to wear
- Long lasting
- With open toe, also available with closed toe on request
Compression class 2, medium
(33,5 - 42,9 hpa, 25,1 - 32,2 mm Hg)
For pronounced varicosity with a tendency to suffer edema; post-traumatic swelling; following
healing of minor ulceration; after superficial thrombophlebitis; for continued successful
treatment post surgery; following sclerosis and varix surgery.
- advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- decompensated heart insufficiency
- septic phlebitis
- blue phlebitis
- weeping skin disorders
- intolerance to elastic stocking material
- impaired sensibility in an extremity
- advanced peripheral neuropathy (e.g. diabetes mellitus)
- rheumatoid arthritis
67% polyamide / 33% elastane