Venofit Classic believes that
genuine medical compression
hosiery should be attractive
sheer, stylish and be available in
a wide range of appealing colors.
Venofit Classic combines stylish appearance
with medical effectiveness.
The compression which decreases
from the ankle to the thigh
stimulates the venous blood
return to the heart. Your
legs feel good all day.
- Especially sheer and soft two-way stretch knit,
seamless compression hose
- Available in attractive colors
- Fully elastic toes
- Practical heel reinforcement
- Fully elastic micro-mesh body
Compression class 1, light, Model no. 130
(24,5 - 28,2 hpa, 18,4 - 21,2 mm Hg)
For tired and heavy legs; for mild cases of varicosis without significant edema and for early
symptoms of varicosis during pregnancy.
Compression class 2, medium, Model no. 100
(33,5 - 42,9 hpa, 25,1 - 32,2 mm Hg)
For more severe discomfort; pronounced varicosis with tendency to edema; post-traumatic swelling
conditions; after healing of minor ulcerations; following superficial thrombophlebitis; after
injection treatment and varix operations in order to reinforce the treatment success and in
cases of more severe varicosis during pregnancy.
- advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- decompensated heart insufficiency
- septic phlebitis
- blue phlebitis
- weeping skin disorder
- intolerance to elastic stocking material
- impaired sensibility in an extremity
- advanced peripheral neuropathy (e.g. diabetes mellitus)
- rheumatoid arthritis
Model no. 130 80% polyamide / 20% elasthane
Model no. 100 70% polyamide / 30% elasthane